SOLD - Railway Walther PP - RBD Munster (Westf.)

Type: PP
Maker: Walther
Caliber: 7.65mm
Condition: 90-95%
Bore: 9/10
Year: 1938-39
View Description
$3,995.00
Availability: Out of stock
SKU
993523 - 06950

7/3/18 - This is one of the rarest Walther PP variations from the World War II era.  It is a Railway-issue Walther PP with RBD Munster (Westf.) proof on the front strap.  This proof states for State Railway Directorate Munster in Westfalen, and the pistol was used in connection with railroad security.  It is estimated that only 100 of this variation were produced, with only ~12 known to exist in collections today.  All of these pistols are found within two serial blocks (9926xx-9928xx and 9934xx-9935xx).  The pistol is all original and correct with 90-95% high-polish blue remaining.  The slide shows maybe 4-5% wear, but the straps show some patina, so it's slightly difficult to rate.  Nice finger extension magazine and excellent grips.  Shiny, clean bore.  

More Information
Free Shipping No
Condition 90-95%
Bore 9/10
Caliber 7.65mm
Maker Walther
Year 1938-39
Type PP