SOLD - H&K P7M8 Fat Trigger w/ Matching Box

Type: P7M8
Maker: H&K
Caliber: 9mmx19
Condition: 97%
Bore: Mint
Year: 1985
View Description
Availability: Out of stock
89549 - 08587

11/6/18 - This is an original H&K P7M8 "Fat Trigger" pistol in 9mm. The pistol was made in 1985 during early Chantilly, VA production. American style magazine release is behind the trigger. The pistol comes with an original manual, spare magazine, cleaning rod, and matching serial numbered box. The box is only marked "P7", as this was produced before H&K came out with a P7M8 marked box. The pistol is in beautiful condition, despite a small spot of discoloration on the right side of the slide, accounting for about 3% overall wear and leaving us with a rating of 97%. Minty bore and mechanically excellent. Guaranteed original and authentic.

This item is for sale on Consignment. Therefore it is ineligible for sales and promotions. If you would like to consign with the Legacy Collectibles team, or have any questions please call 610-981-6041 or Email:

More Information
Free Shipping No
Condition 97%
Bore Mint
Caliber 9mmx19
Maker H&K
Year 1985
Type P7M8